Unpasted Wallpaper Mural Hanging Instructions
Unpasted Collage Hanging Instructions
Note: Not all designs shown in the hanging instructions will be available.
Tips for hanging your collage:
- Pre-design your wall with a quick sketch.
- Measure and Mark out the start, middle and end on your design on the wall.
- Maybe use some blue tack to position the key pieces of your collage before starting.
- Use a thicker layer of paste if you have freshly painted/plastered walls.
- When overlapping pieces make sure the edges are covered with paste.
- lf your piece starts to curl when pasting simply add more paste.
- If your piece starts to bubble after applying to the wall. Allow more soaking time. —
- Why not use some of the numbers and symbols as extra letters. E.g., The number 3 could be used as the letter E, if ﬂipped.
- Use more than 1 pack of creative collage for larger areas.
- Got left over letters? Why not use the pieces in picture frames. - Get adventurous.
Proud of your creation? Upload your photo of your creative collage to the Decorheaven Facebook or Twitter page.
Have any additional questions about applying your wall decor? Don't worry—we're here to help! Check out our FAQ, or contact us with your query.