Quick Link links to Returns by Type of Return
Incorrect Delivery or Defective Products Replacement or Changed your Mind
ALL RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORISED
- If you have received an order that is incorrect, contact us and we will resolve this as soon as possible for you.
Defective Products Replacement Policy
- Carefully examine your order for colour, design, quality or imperfections before cutting. Claims against wallcoverings will not be accepted after cutting the product.
- If you have received an order that is damaged or defective, contact us and we will resolve this as soon as possible for you.
- Our suppliers will replace any defective merchandise with merchandise of equal value.
- Please note, defective products are not subject to the restocking fee.
- Notify us of any defective products with in 3 weeks of receiving your order.
- You need to obtain a returns number and without a returns number your replacement will not be organised.
- We will supply you with details on how to send us a digital picture of the defect so your product can be replaced.
- Please include your returns number with any returned items on the outside and inside the packaging.
- Once we receive an image or the defective product, we will organise replacement of the defective product and your replacement product sent to you as soon as possible.
- Use standard postage to return the sample requested and this will be refunded on confirmation by the supplier the sample is faulty.
Changed Your Mind Returns
- We know that from time to time, you may wish to return a portion or even your entire purchase. In this case a 30% restocking fee* will be deducted from your purchase price and the balance will be credited to your credit card.
- In some instances refunds may be fulfilled in the form of a credit or merchandise voucher redeemable at Decorating Heaven.
- We cannot accept returns for sales items, non-Australian or non-NZ orders, special orders, accessories, customised goods and samples are non-returnable just because you change your mind.
- Please note, defective wallcoverings are not subject to the restocking fee. For instructions to replace defective products, please click here.
- All returns must be made within 30 days from the time the product is delivered to you.
- Only uncut, unopened products in their original factory packaging that are resalable are returnable.
- You will need to pay the return freight charges and these charges are not refundable.
- The original freight cost will not be refunded.
- Your credit card will only be credited for the value of the goods less the 30% restocking fee after they have been returned. Alternative refund arrangements will be made for direct deposit payments.
- Opened and damaged products are not returnable.
- The on screen colours of our products may vary slightly due to the variables in screen resolution and technology.
- If you would like to return a product, you must contact us to get a return authorisation number to enable you to return with the goods.
- Please include the invoice number or order number with the returns request.
- Without a returns number your account will not be credited.
* Most paint stores and wallpaper sites do not allow returns and this fee is based on the industry standard in the USA. The cost related to returns is not built into our pricing to help keep prices down.